COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATE
As Covid-19 continues to become more prevalent in our communities here in North Carolina, the Granville County Library System (GCLS) will be operating on an modified schedule. Our Hours are 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Curbside pick-up is available until 4:30 pm.
The following changes are effective immediately, and will continue until further notice:
- Any items checked out from the library will receive automatic renewals.
- The library book drops will remain open at all branches.
- All GCLS in person events and programs are canceled. Visit our Facebook, YouTube and Website for Virtual Programming.
- Meeting rooms are not available for public use.
- Outreach services to assisted living facilities and other organizations are suspended.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding the above policies to GCLS Management.
The GCLS encourages patrons to read more about what they can do to battle the spread of Covid-19 on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website, linked here.
Patrons can also obtain more information from the following sources:
- Granville Vance Public Health
- CDC Main Page on Covid-19
- Information on Covid-19 Cases in the U.S.
- Information on How to Prepare for Covid-19
- Information on How to Protect Yourself
- Information on Covid-19 Symptoms
The GCLS apologizes for any inconvenience these measures may cause our patrons. We say “Thank You” for doing your best to ‘flatten the curve’.