Proctoring is a free service provided by the Granville County Library Systems. This service is currently offered at the Richard H. Thornton Library, in Oxford NC. We offer proctoring services Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Verify student ID’s.
- Present exam materials.
- Review exam instructions and communicate instructions to student.
- Monitor the exam.
- Bring your photo ID
- Please arrive promptly at the scheduled time.
- Leave personal items in your car or in a secure location, as library staff cannot hold items while your exam is being proctored. Please turn off all electronic devices and place them out of reach.
- It is up to the student to schedule their exam.
- Your appointment must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Once your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with your testing institution to send exam materials/passwords to the proctoring site.
- Exams will not be proctored on a walk-in basis and must be approved by proctoring staff.
Richard Thornton Library
210 Main Street
Oxford NC 27565